We are also looking for dedicated people who are passionate about classical music, serving the community and would be interested in serving behind the scenes for the Boulder Symphony.
Contact Dana Schmidt at 970-577-1550 or email email@example.com
Presently, the Boulder Symphony Orchestra operates on donations, ticket sales, sponsorships, and grants. If you are unable to devote time to assist the Orchestra, your contributions are greatly appreciated. We are very happy to receive donations at any time. The entire amount is tax-deductible. If you wish to remain anonymous, please let us know with your donation. Contact us via email – firstname.lastname@example.org or make your payment through PayPal via our Donation Button at the right.
Sponsorship of the Boulder Symphony Orchestra offers a multitude of benefits for your business to help ensure that you have the opportunity to:
- Build a relationship with our audience segments.
- Enhance awareness of your business, products and services.
- Associate with an important cultural treasure of the community, to match or strengthen your image.
- Entertain top clients, prospective clients and suppliers.
- Reward your employees with complimentary or discounted tickets.
- Take advantage of opportunities for Symphony patrons to view or sample your products or services.
- Meet corporate social responsibility goals for your company.
- Enjoy positive media exposure.
- Initiate or extend cross-promotional activities and collaborations with the Symphony and its other partners.
These benefits can be tailored to the individual needs of you or your business, depending on your sponsorship amount:
- Creative collaborations between the BSO and your business
- Logo and recognition in email blasts
- Active logo link on our website
- Banner recognition
- Free/discounted tickets to concerts for your patrons and employees
- Exhibition table for your organization in lobby before, during and after concerts
- Logo in programs (business card, 1/4, 1/2 and full page ads available)
- Logo in season brochures
- Logo on posters
- Acknowledgment in radio interviews
- Acknowledgment in newspaper listings
- Logo/promotional opportunity on tickets
- Company mention in press releases
- Pre-concert acknowledgment from the stage
- Invitation to open rehearsals with optional on-stage seating
- ‘Dinner and a Symphony’ vouchers
- Invitations to special receptions with Guest Artists, Musicians and Conductors
- VIP parking at events
- Chance to conduct the Boulder Symphony in concert, with a lesson from the Music Director
- Guest Artist to perform at private event of sponsor’s choosing
- Chamber group to perform at event of sponsor’s choosing
We are honored and grateful for partial funding by a Tier III grant from the Scientific and Cultural Facilities District through the Boulder County Cultural Council.